Physicians Group of South Florida, PA provides the E-visit Service ( the "Service") and the personal health data viewing and reporting services (collectively, the "Patient Portal") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement ( the " Agreement").
This Agreement governs the relationship between the Physicians Group of South Florida Patient Portal E-Visit Service and you, with respect to your use of the service.
E-visits are only for non-emergent medical visits. Examples of a non-urgent visit include:
-Allergy symptoms, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bronchitis, cough, cold sore throat, rash, hives poison ivy, urinary tract infection, dizziness, yeast infections, pink eye, cold sore, and earache.
This Service provides an E-visit with your doctor, you are qualified for this service if:
- E-visits are only for existing patients of the practice
- Any acute emergency such as chest pain, shortness of breath, high fever, physical trauma or bleeding cannot be safely addressed online and should seek care for such a problem in an Emergency room
- In order to use E-visit services you must be a member of our patient portal
- Each e-visit has a cost of $30 and must be paid before services are rendered
- You must have visited your doctor in the office within the last 12 months
- You cannot have another e-visit within 7 days for the same episode
A doctor will respond to you within:
- 2 hours if the visit is received before 3:00 pm during business hours ( Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- If the visit is received after 3:00 PM then your visit will be responded to by 9:30 AM the next business day
- If you submit a visit on holiday or weekend it will responded the next business day.
E-visits are not intended to replace office visits. Sometimes, after reviewing your information, your doctor might decide than an office visit is more appropriate.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we will provide by means including, without limitation, posting on our Web Site.
Your continued use of the Service after such changes will be deemed acceptance of them.
By requesting an E-visit service you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
Click Here to Pay for an e-visit
4300 Alton Road, Suite 810
Miami Beach, FL 33140
©2018 Physicians Group of South Florida. All Rights Reserved.
Telephone: 305-674-5925 - Fax: 305-674-5927